Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, September 3, 2018

Janet

I can't always see her
But I always know she is there

I've come to call her Janet

With a light crunch of gravel
While strolling on a moonless night
Closer than seems comfortable
Ceasing before I can illuminate a light

That car that drives by
Just a little too slowly
Windows gangster tinted
Just a little too dark to see

A presence hovering up above
When no one else is around
Gone when I abruptly look up
Without aerial disturbance or sound

Under my bed in the dust
Is the only place I've seen evidence
Upon lifting the dust ruffle to peer beneath
A clear bodily outline is defined

Showing Janet is always near

No comments:

Post a Comment