Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, March 26, 2018

Assorted Associations

You reap what you sow
That's how it goes
Apple seeds
Begat apple trees
Johnny learned that
And now there's a song about him

Nothing but strange elevator music on the playlist
But it is compelling
With a driving beat
Urging me on to Floor 24
With all the socks and underwear
I could ever want

Oh sweet surrender
To the song of summer
And Daylight Savings time
Which I've been doing all my life
Until I have enough for a new coat
That will cover up all the things I've never done

Unaccompanied minor stanzas
Crowding the public conveyance
Baffling the stewards
Who don't know where to put them
So they all end up in a certain order
Just like this


No comments:

Post a Comment